Sunday 26 August 2012

Blood & Treasure RPG and Lulu 20% off code

Blood & Treasure
Fantasy Role Playing Game
is out now available
on Lulu.com
in print and PDF form

(if link doesn't work try here)

I've just seen that Tenkar's Tavern is talking about John Slater's Blood & Treasures Complete*, and I'm suddenly reminded that I've yet to type up my long overdue review of Tales of the Space Princess (that retro sci-fi dungeon-crawl in space - random comments and links here, here and other places).

I don't have a copy of B&T currently, but I'm a fan of the works of Mr Slater because he understands the friendly power of fast pick-up-and-play dice mechanics - usually with a familiar nod towards older systems.

I really must write proper reviews, instead of just pointing at things ...

*Announcement page in author's blog (inc. links to the different formats)


No September code yet, but the August code is still valid until the 31st:


2 comments: